Maths Teacher needed ASAP
Maths Teacher Job required in Enfield (North London)
Academics Ltd are recruiting for an Maths Teacher to work within a Pupil Referral Unit located within the Enfield Area. The school are extremely respected and key to the overall learning and development of pupils.
This is a Maternity Post and the school will provide their own training to help you with their pupils. The Job would suit individuals who are seeking a challenging, professional, enjoyable, and rewarding experience.
This is a School that require support with EBD students in KS3 AND KS4
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- QTS Status
- Must have experience working with students with EBD
- Flexible and available for full time work.
- Current, valid DBS
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of safeguarding policies.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- The ability to adapt quickly to a variety of situations.
- Think and plan strategically
- Caring attitude and a passion to contribute the learning and development of pupils.
- Be a confident person with a warm and friendly approach.
- Able to apply behaviour policies effectively.
To discuss this Job further please contact Kevin at Academics on 0203 031 4863 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org