Experienced Nursery Practitioner
An experienced Nursery Practitioner is required for a fantastic OUTSTANDING Nursery in Islington.
You will be joining a passionate, professional and friendly team. The setting in Islington offers many benefits for staff including on-going learning and development opportunities.
The nursery is easily accessible by bus, car or train. It is just a couple of minutes' walk from the Northern Line.
As Nursery Practitioner you will have key worker responsibilities. You will plan fun, developmentally appropriate activities for the children.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
* To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team in your room reflective of the EYFS
* To work in partnership with parents and carers
* To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* Minimum NVQ 3 CCE
* Experience in the EYFS
* A high degree of professionalism.
* A keen interest in developing your childcare career.
* A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION