Nursery Nurse - Islington - **Have a look at the Package**
Nursery Nurse – Islington
StaffBank Recruitment is working with a Nursery situated in the heart of Islington who are looking for an experienced Nursery Nurse to join their well established and friendly team.
You will have the choice of working with Under 2’s or 21 months to 2 ½ year olds as the new Nursery Nurse.
You will be joining a passionate, caring and knowledgeable staff team, who are keen to meet with you as their new potential colleague.
You will be joining an ‘Outstanding’ nursery, with a fantastic reputation and has superb facilities for all.
You will work 40 hours a week, all year round.
- £18-21,000 per annum
- Opportunities for career progression as you will be joining an established and growing nursery
- Full Induction
- Pension contribution
- Additional holiday entitlement for long service
- On-going training
- Travel loan option
- Excellent pay & reward schemes
- Free Uniform
- Excellent transport links
You will need:
- A minimum NVQ Level 3 childcare qualification or equivalent
- Previous experience of working as a Nursery Nurse
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working in a nursery as a Nursery Nurse
- Sound understanding of the EYFS and Nursery Policies and Procedures
Your responsibilities include:
- Being a supportive, friendly and caring Nursery Nurse who can provide a stimulating environment for all toddlers in your care
- To produce accurate observations in order to track children’s progress
- Building and maintaining good quality relationships with parents and carers
- Attending staff and parent meetings
- Ensuring hygiene standards are enforced at all times
- To help develop social skills during meal times
- Planning age appropriate activities linked to the EYFS Standard
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Nurse opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
We do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
StaffBank Recruitment Limited was founded in 2001 by Kim Hargie, Kim remains our current Director & has a very hands on approach to the business.
We are here to either find you that perfect Childcare position or supply temporary members of staff for your Early Years Nursery setting with the best candidates in the area.
Throughout the years we have built great relationships with our clients & supply staff to a number of settings, Private Day Nurseries, Local Authority, Hospital Day Nurseries, Creche’s, Early Years After School & Breakfast Clubs & much more. We are members of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation & hold the Gold Standard for Recruiting in line with REC Audited Education.