A highly experienced Nursery Manager is required for a stunning nursery in South West London.
As Nursery Manager you will be a dynamic leader who can maximise the talent of a strong Nursery team. Experience of running a large setting is essential.
You will possess the ability to progressively lead the team towards attaining outstanding care and education in a stunning state of the art setting that offers the very best facilities.
Key to the role will be the ability to manage a commercially successful Nursery business, ensuring that the setting is effectively marketed and promoted to attract clients to ensure continuous occupancy growth.
You will have a proven track record in attaining Good or Outstanding OFSTED results under your direct management.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
* To effectively lead and manage the staff team including recruitment and retention, providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff
* To ensure all policies, procedures and curriculums are implemented and adhered to at all times
* To keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends
* To effectively manage the budgets and occupancy levels
* To implement an effective parent liaison programme, to be influential in developing strong links with parents
* To manage all day to day operations of the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* NNEB, CACHE Level 3, NVQ Level 3
* Excellent knowledge of health and safety legislation
* Knowledge of OFSTED standards
* Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
* Good time management skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong people management skills
* Knowledge and understand of equal opportunities / SENCO etc.
* Previous relevant supervisory experience
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION