Nursery Teacher – West London Nurseries – starting immediately – short term & long term contracts
Are you looking for ad hoc work in the West London area?
Do you want a Nursery Teacher position where you are able to get the work life balanced well against your personal commitments?
Is it your aim to find yourself a position that could lead on to long term or permanent work?
If the answer is yes to all of the above, then contact Eiram Arif at FRCE today about the exciting Nursery Teacher roles we have available!
The Nurseries – Nursery Teacher:
• Purpose built setting with extensive outside space
• Children spend the majority of time outside, digging, planting, investigating, building, exploring and playing
• Woodland areas where we splash, run, get messy, camp and doze
• Qualified staff providing excellent child led activities around the foundation stage
• Resident chefs prepare superb nutritious based meals with fresh produce every day
• Extracurricular activities including physical exercise classes and children’s yoga
The candidate – Nursery Teacher:
• Hold a Level 2 or higher qualification in childcare (NVQ or equivalent experience) or a childcare degree.
• Have strong knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) as well as the OFSTED standards.
• Have previous experience working in a nursery setting and in a key worker system.
• Have previous experience with planning, observations and paperwork.
• Be able to create and maintain the nursery's reputation to create a stimulating and fun learning environment for young children.
• Have a good command of the English language, both spoken and written.
• Hold a current DBS issued within the last year or registered with the update service.
• Supporting the team leader
• Creating and maintaining the nursery's reputation to create a stimulating and fun learning environment for young children.
• Other duties which may be assigned by the manager
The successful Nursery Teacher will have to be imaginative, have excellent organisational, communication and people skills and most importantly have a passion for working with children. If you would like to discuss the Nursery Practitioner position in further detail, please do not hesitate to contact Luke at FRCE Recruitment.
How to apply – Nursery Teacher:
If this sounds like the ideal Nursery Teacher for you, please send application to firstname.lastname@example.org FAO Eiram Arif.