Nursery Practitioner Level 3
Level 3 Nursery Practitioner – Wilmslow, Cheshire (SK9)
Our client’s nursery is like no other that you may have experienced. It is based on the formation of a unique relationship between parent, child, and the professional team in the nursery.
The nursery has successfully developed into one of Cheshire’s leading day nurseries through the experience and dedication of management and staff skills.
You must have a full and relevant Early Years Childcare and Education qualification at level 3 or above. (e.g. NNEB Certificate/diploma, NVQ 3, CACHE level 3)
Previous experience working in a baby room is desirable but not essential for the role.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring each child feels welcome and loved within the nursery
- Undertaking key-worker trackers
- Individual learning plans
- Planning appropriately for children using the EYFS framework
- Observing, supporting, and extending children’s learning
- Maintaining accurate and effective children’s records
- Working in partnership with parents/carers
- Following and understanding Safeguarding Procedures and ensuring that children are kept safe.
- Participate and part-take in training available and in-house training.
As part of our commitment to safeguarding, you will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS check and provide suitable references.
The salary is competitive and will be discussed on interview. It will depend on experience and qualifications.
A&C Recruitment Ltd currently specialise in searching and resourcing within the Child care sector. The business was set up to help our clients avoid high recruitment fees and instead charge affordable one off payments to undertake the necessary advertising and candidate searches.
We have a team of experienced account managers, who oversee the day to day running of a client’s account, by sending them updates on potential candidates that have been sourced through our recruitment team’s searches, or applications to adverts we post online.
If you would like to know more, or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment on 01775 729321 AND QUOTE REF AC1423 and ask for Lucy