Career opportunities with the Precious Explorers Home Nursery
£16,000 to £16,700, depending on the experience and qualifications.
The hours are 40 per week 8:30 to 6pm Mon to Friday (with 1.5h break)
We need an assistant to start ASAP. No experience or qualifications are necessary as training will be provided.
The Precious Explorers Home Nursery is a unique childminder’s setting, like a small nursery with a very good reputation in Fulham.
If you join the Precious Explorers Home Nursery, you will receive 25 days annual leave, a company pension and regular access to training and development opportunities.
You will be responsible for providing care and play for children within a safe, stimulating and enjoyable environment. No previous experience with young children is necessary, although will be an advantage, a friendly, flexible approach and a willingness to undertake training.
Closing date for sending CVs: 12pm, 2nd October 2017.
The successful post holders will fulfill a vital function within the setting and within the team, you will be responsible for providing young children with the full circle of care, learning and development, as such you will have a good working knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage framework and the safeguarding and welfare requirements.
You will have the experience of working within a team of our home nursery to ensure the very best outcomes for children.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
- To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team in your room reflective of the EYFS
- To work in partnership with parents and carers
- To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
- To work as part of a team in order to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can play, learn and develop
- To work within the requirements set out in the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage – Setting the standards for learning, development and care for children from birth to five
- Able to meet deadlines
- To be able to work independently, using own initiative and be flexible and adaptable.
- To help children with feeding, changing clothes and nappies, toileting, maintaining hygienic standards at all times and working within the settings policies and procedures.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- Good written and spoken English is a must.
- Positive attitude
- Experience in the EYFS (not essential, training will be provided)
- A high degree of professionalism.
- A knowledge of safeguarding practices (training will be provided).
The Nursery offers good rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.