Senior Early Years Practitioner
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person to work in our day nursery with a fun, highly experienced and skilled team of childcare professionals to deliver high quality care and education to children under 5.
- Enthusiastic and motivated with a sense of humour and a passion for working with children?
- Experienced working with children in an early years environment ?
- Able to inspire, lead and motivate a team to deliver outstanding childcare and education?
- Experienced in planning, delivering the EYFS and assessing children's progress?
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills working with families and team members?
- Committed to ongoing professional development?
If so, you could be the perfect addition to our team.
This post requires an enhanced DBS disclosure. Riverview is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Visits by appointment are warmly welcomed. For an application pack please download from below or contact the centre on 020 8337 7310 / email firstname.lastname@example.org