Nursery Field Manager – Beckenham
2 days left
- Contract Type
Nursery Field Manager – Beckenham - £26,000 - £28,000 -
Daisy Chain Recruitment are working with a Small Chain of Nurseries who are looking for a motivated and experienced Nursery Manager to join their team as a Field Nursery Manager in the South East.
What the Role entails:
As a Field Nursery Manager, you will cover sickness, annual leave and training days for the nursery managers across the division. You will need to build positive relationships with staff, children and parents in a timely manner and trouble shoot any issues within the nursery. You will be expected to provide care and education, while promoting health, growth and development to the children in your care. You will need to be able to identify any areas of improvement within the nursery and then create and manage an action plan that can be handed over to the permanent Manager upon their return or appointment.
What we are looking for:
- Experienced Nursery Manager excited by the prospect of managing all aspects of a nursery.
- Passionate about children and childcare.
- Previous experience working in an organisation where you report into an Early Years expert on both quality and operations.
- Looking for a candidate who is keen and interested in exploring a unique role to develop not only their career but also their ideas and passion within the nursery group.
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary, car allowance and generous annual bonus schemes
- childcare discounts
- Enhanced annual leave entitlement
- Fantastic career progression
- Support from passionate Early Years Specialists and Directors of Childcare
- Perk Box Discounts
What we expect:
- A minimum of NNEB or Level 3 in Childcare (Required)
- Degree in Early Years – Level 6 (Desired)
- Proven successful Management experience in a private day nursery
- Experience with Full budget responsibility
Please send your most up to date CV to Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment as soon as possible. Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
** All internal staff at Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment Are Safer Recruitment trained **
Apply for Nursery Field Manager – Beckenham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly