Treehouse Nursery Schools Ltd is the one of the largest daycare nurseries in the London Borough of Redbridge.
We are seeking exceptional and enthusiastic Youth Workers to join our team. The successful candidate must have a good understanding of working with children aged 4 – 11 years old. This is a rewarding role which can lead to further career progression within the company. This role reports to and supports the After School Club Manager on a day to day basis. All Youth Workers must be committed to the welfare and safeguarding of all children, which is of the utmost importance to the nursery.
This post is subject to and enhanced DBS check
Job Type: Part Time, 7:30am - 9am & 3pm – 6pm, Monday – Friday
Salary: £7.80 – £9 per hour
- Ensuring that the programme of activities delivered is interesting, valuable and appropriate to the children using the facilities by providing a variety of play and learning opportunities and identifying and accommodating changing needs.
- Ensuring the safety and well-being of club users through checking equipment, undertaking first line child protection measures and organising activities appropriate to the users at any given time.
- Ensuring that parents, carers and other visitors are made to feel welcome on visiting the play facility and that they receive appropriate information and advice.
- Maximising the learning value of the activities by planning and evaluating activities.
- An enthusiastic mindset
- Experience with working with children with a passion to do so
- Organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Drive to excel, ability to work as part of a team
- Interpersonal skills
- Birthday leave
- FREE Training package
- Discounted childcare places
- Social outgoings
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Employee Pension