Deputy Nursery Manager and Level 3 Nursery Practitioner
Deputy Nursery Manager & Nursery Practitioner – Christchurch
Do you have the ability to read a ten page fairytale, upside down, with at least 4 interruptions per page?
Are you happy to leave work every day, most likely covered in mud/sand/glitter/shaving foam/all of the above with twigs, pens & googley eyes stuck in your hair and know that this means it’s been a good day?
Then we've got the right job for you! We are looking for amazing people who:
- Must have a warm smiling face that makes every child feel special.
- Must be able to laugh at jokes they don’t understand, or they don’t find funny!
- Will have an active imagination - If a child requests that you be a captain of a pirate ship, you will be the best pirate captain you can be!
- Understand that the ability to sing in tune is not necessary, however the ability to sing out of tune in front of a crowd is essential. As is dancing to all types of music!
- Must be able to distribute warm hugs as required.
- Knows who Peppa Pig, Elsa, Anna, The Gruffalo, Captain America, and Sponge Bob are and know every single word to ‘Let it Go’.
- Possess the skills required to rapidly count the heads of numerous moving small people is of the utmost importance.
- Must be comfortable entering public places on the way home from work, with unknown substances on their clothing.
- Are happy to spend a lot of time outside with the children.
- Given just some flour, sequins, orange paint and leaves, can create something amazing that even Blue Peter presenters would be proud of.
- Must have a high level of comfort around talking about bodily functions. They must have a strong sense of smell to enable them to respond to said bodily functions.
- Can pretend to eat playdough creations realistically, and that of drinking numerous cups of pretend tea.
- Must be prepared to have lots of fun in the workplace. Laughter is something that can be expected for a large part of the working day.
- Finally, must be prepared to feel loved, special and important to many young children and their families. There is simply no other job quite like this one.
Here, at our clients' Day Nursery, they have 65 acres of woodlands and grass to explore, as well as all of the new resources a child could wish for. They are open 51 weeks of the year (so you get Christmas off!) and their little adventurers are aged from 0-5 years.
Our clients' Day Nursery has recently come under new ownership and, with its new management, they are looking for a new Deputy Manager and a Level 3 Practitioner who would relish a challenge to not only help shape the future of our children, but that of their growing company.
If you want to make a difference and want to work somewhere with a very competitive salary, we can't wait to hear from you!
If you would like to know more, or are applying for a job through us please do not hesitate to contact us on 01775 729597 and quote TRSN1022