4 days left
- Contract Type
AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY AT A UNIQUE SCHOOL IN MARYLEBONE
We are L’Ecole Internationale Franco- Anglaise, an independent, international, co-educational, bilingual school. We are looking for a nursery manager (Rising 2s) to lead the creation and development of a CRECHE in our Primary and Secondary Schools.
Our Schools are genuinely different because we teach almost all subjects in both English and French. Our approach is child-centred, with a focus on the individual children's needs, and diversity is at the heart of our philosophy. Our method of bilingual learning is seen to enhance cognitive dexterity and thus forms an ideal preparation for higher education.
We believe this is both an interesting and exciting opportunity for an experienced French/English bilingual Nursery Manager. We want you to be involved with the planning and implementation of this project right from the start. We hope that you will be in post by April 2018 in order to spearhead all aspects of this development, including the hiring of staff and building of resources.
Duties for the post
- Arranging marketing and publicity materials with management team
- With approval of the management team, furnishing the crèche with suitable equipment, furniture and toys, and making sure it maintains in good condition
- Interviewing and inducting suitably qualified and experienced staff
- Supporting and developing the nursery team
- Managing a budget
- Speaking to potential and existing parents, giving them high standard of customer service
- Creating a safe, caring and stimulating environment that promotes learning through play
- Supervising activity planning to ensure that children’s needs are met
- Creating management reports, and maintaining staff and child records
- Minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Early Childhood Education or the equivalent such as NNEB.
- Have strong knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) as well as the OFSTED standards.
- At least 10 years relevant work experience
- Experience in a nursery managerial role
- High level of proficiency in English and French
- Strong understanding of safeguarding regulations
- Strong understanding of Health and Safety
- Hold a current DBS (Enhanced) / or equivalent if from outside the UK
- Previous experience opening a new crèche
How to apply – all applications are being handled by our recruitment partners edvectus.
Send your CV in English by uploading it below
To the attention of Lisa Bavidge
Apply for Nursery Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly