Play Supervisor - Purple Dragon
5 days left
- Contract Type
Purple Dragon is a luxury private members club, providing effortless family time, all of the time, for families with children from 6 months to 13 years.
We are looking for a fantastic new Supervisor for our Putney team, this person is the perfect blend of all of our positions with a splash of management added in for good measure. This role requires a firm understanding of all areas of the Club and the ability to handle a variety of situations from both the team and members, they must also be prepared to handle the unexpected. This role will also cover for the General Manager as required so the ability to be calm and rational is essential.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the Club.
- Deputise for the General Manager in their absence. Assist in the administration and security procedures within the Club.
- Assist in managing the operational team within the Club including the F&B, Play and Reception team in line with Club HR procedures.
- Maintain the Club’s policies and procedures which includes but is not limited to sales, purchasing, financial accounting, budgets, wage costs. Ensure member satisfaction whilst at the same time achieving targeted profit and cost controls. Review and ensure the accuracy of all reports including the financial and operating reports, membership movements, revenue streams are maintained constantly and when required present for weekly management meetings.Assist in the Management of all departments on a daily basis ensuring constant five-star service.
- Assist in membership credit control with collection of customer accounts.
- Assist in the Management of all departments on a daily basis ensuring constant five-star service.
- Undertake staff appraisals and approve bonus/commission budgets and payments in line with the agreed operating budget. Assist in managing the day-to-day activities of the Club, overseeing that work is accomplished by the team, and that it is consistent with the company’s policies and objectives.
- Serve as the main point of contact for the club in the absence of the General Manager.
- Ensure that all contracts for services are in line with budgets and are negotiated on a yearly basis.
- Resolve important customer complaints and service problems, immediately.
- Maintain the members service level expectation ensuring it’s in line with company policy
- Interview and hire suitable talent for all positions in accordance with HR policies and procedures.
- Promote equal opportunity and affirmative action employment practices.
- Maintain the Cleanliness of the club and facilities and ensure that Health and Safety standards are monitored and upheld.
- Identify and encourage training (including cross training) to the benefit of all staff and to ensure that it is carried out to enhance member service.
- Ensure that all staff constantly present themselves on time and are correctly dressed for duty.
This position would suit an organised fun friendly professional who has had lots of experience with children as well as some supervisor/management experience in Creches/Nursery Schools. Some experience in hospitality would also be preferable.
Apply for Play Supervisor - Purple Dragon
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly