Early Years Teacher / QTS
Job Role: Early Years Teacher / QTS
Job Location: Birmingham
Company: Bright Minds Daycare
Salary: £22,000 – £26,000 per annum
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: Talon Golding
Bright Minds Daycare is an innovative and exciting new childcare group which is soon to be launching its flagship setting in Birmingham. Bright Minds Edgbaston is a beautiful and extensive character property which has been lovingly converted into a spacious 80 place premium nursery complete with exceptional facilities whilst also being positioned within a prime central location.
Bright Minds is passionate about delivering the highest standards of care, learning and development for all children and we are now recruiting to build a team for this setting that is equally committed and driven to push the boundaries forward for early years care.
The role offers an excellent salary with significant personal development and progression opportunities within our fast-growing group, alongside incentive packages and flexible working hours. Successful candidates will require excellent references and enhanced DBS disclosure.
If you feel you could be part of the Bright Minds family and want to be a part of a brand which aims to be at the forefront of the sector please apply with your CV and covering letter.
- Degree in early childhood studies or primary degree with early years element
- Passionate and motivated to make a difference
- Must be highly coordinated and cope well with larger groups of children
- Strong organisational and leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exemplary understanding of the EYFS framework
- Knowledge of SEND advantageous