An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Nursery Manager to oversee the day to day operations of a busy 60 plus place setting. Candidates will need to have managed settings of a similar size together with having a track record of Ofsted Inspections.
With excellent prospects offering a competitive salary, good future career progression.
Salary & Benefits:
• £30,000 to £32,000 dep on experience plus Bonuses
• Great staff benefits including 50% staff child discount
• 20 days holiday
Qualifications and Experience:
• A minimum qualification in Early Years Education and Childcare qualification at level 3 or
• Experience of leading and supporting teams and the overall day to day running of a nursery
• Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
• Proven track record of involvement in supporting in Ofsted Inspections
• An full understanding of safeguarding procedures
• To work alongside senior management in achieving outstanding childcare
• Organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
• To achieve budget and occupancy for the nursery
• To lead the team and support in planning and looking at reflective practice
• To maintain high standards of care and consistent environments for children
• To be able to understand and meet the needs of individual children and families
• The ability to form caring and trusting relationships with the children and their Families
• Supporting your colleagues and contributing positively to the culture and reputation of the
• To ensure professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
• To be flexible with regard to working hours to meet the needs of the setting
• Willingness to develop your professional career
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks.
Please send your CV to us: We look forward to talking to you and discussing the role anytime - 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 2pm on Saturday