Senior Early Years Practitioners: Level 3 or above (QTS / EYTT or equivalent preferred)
Our sincere desire is to provide exceptional care and learning whilst supporting each child to reach their own individual potential in a happy, healthy and safe learning environment.
Due to the continuous growth and high demand, we are looking for Senior Early Years Practitioners to join our dedicated teams during this very exciting time across the group at Bright Little Stars.
We are seeking experienced Early Years practitioners, Level 3 or above (QTS / EYTT or equivalent preferred) to support the teaching and leadership of our preschool classes. You will be an inspiring leader with excellent skills in working with and leading a strong and enthusiastic team.
You will have a unique opportunity to work with our learning co-ordinator in executing the BLS learning programmes to the highest standard, providing exceptional care and education in the preparation for school, building exceptional partnerships with parents and children and staff.
Bright Little Stars Nursery sites are fully equipped and very well resourced giving you all the tools that you need to teach and lead the children to reach their full potential.
If you are an enthusiastic and motivated Senior Practitioner (or Early Years Teacher) with a drive and commitment to provide outstanding care and education to our preschool children, then we would like to hear from you.
Positions are available at our Outstanding Mill Hill Nursery and our new Nurseries in Harrow and Stanmore.
You will be responsible for
- Supporting the smooth running of the preschool room
- Leading observations, assessments and tracking processes within the team
- Leading, teaching and demonstrating a sound knowledge of the EYFS and BLS Learning programmes
- To adhere to all BLS policies and procedures
- Leading a strong and friendly team to enhance the children’s learning and development
- Demonstrating a passion and commitment to safeguard and improve outcomes for all children.
- Assume responsibility for the children and their well-being at all times
- Demonstrating and building excellent relationships with the parents
- Demonstrates a passion and drive for continuous development within the team
- Maintaining an excellent reputation within the community
Bright Little Stars offer a fantastic Benefits Scheme including:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Up to 10% discretionary bonus per year
- 20 days’ holiday plus 8 bank holiday which increases with service
- One annual leave bonus day a year.
- One planning day each week
- Free lunches on site.
- Three days onsite training during inset days.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Salary sacrifice scheme for parental staff.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.