Level 3 Nursery Nurse
We are recruiting for qualified practitioners (Level 3 or above) who have experience working with children within the early years. You will work as part of a team based within one of our learning rooms working with children aged 6 months - 5 years and will provide high quality childcare, ensuring children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment. You must have a passion to safeguard and improve outcomes for all children.
Our specially designed bright learning rooms with modern facilities, outdoor spaces and unique learning programme makes us a wonderful environment for both our staff and little ones. We believe in providing every child with plentiful learning opportunities and we work in partnership with parents and carers to ensure every child is happy.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who has an excellent knowledge of the EYFS and a passion for early years. They will need to be able to give support to their team members and work well within a team, have excellent communication skills and be able to create strong bonds with their key children and their parents.
If you would like to work for a nursery that strives to provide the highest quality of care and education and really want to make a difference, then apply now.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Level 3 Qualification or above; CACHE, BTEC or NVQ in childcare
- Ideally you must live within a 40-minute commutable distance
- Understanding of play based approach to children’s learning and development
- An understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- To be able to display consistent good practise and work in a positive manner.
- For your passion of childcare to be shown through day to day activities.
- Excellent communication skills
- To be able to show a willing and can – do attitude.
Bright Little Stars offer a fantastic Benefits Scheme including:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Up to 5% discretionary bonus per year.
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holiday which increases with service
- One annual leave bonus day a year.
- Free lunches on site.
- New uniform provided
- Three days onsite training during inset days.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Salary sacrifice scheme for parental staff
- Support for completing higher level qualifications
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.