Nursery Room Manager
Nursery Room Leader
Location: Exeter Devon
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced room leader working within the management team supporting our clients busy 100 plus place setting, working with the Toddlers. With excellent prospects offering a competitive salary, good future career progression.
Salary & Benefits:
• up to £19000 dep on experience
• Pension and fantastic benefits with this lovely provider
• 20 days holiday
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
• Experience in the role of a Room Leader / Room Manager
• A minimum of a Level 3 in Early Years, Childcare and Education or equivalent
• At least two years’ experience working in the Early Years sector
• Experience of leading and supporting a team
• Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
• To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with your team reflective of the EYFS
• To be motivated and able to motivate children and staff
• Supporting your colleagues and contributing positively to the culture and reputation of
• Adhering to Nursery policies and procedures which includes the Safeguarding and Health
And Safety of all children.
• To ensure professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
• To be flexible with regard to working hours to meet the needs of the setting
• Willingness to develop your professional career
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks.
Please send your CV to us: We look forward to talking to you and discussing the role anytime - 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 2pm on Saturday