Nursery Practitioner - Sutton
- Full time
- Experienced Nursery Practitioner/Assistant
- 40 hours per week
- Early Childhood Degree or Level 2
- Permanent basis
- Need a minimum of 1 years' experience in a Nursery Setting
Working in this Nursery in Sutton the right candidate will be a practitioner and will be supporting all children.
The ideal candidate for this role will have fantastic knowledge and experience of EYFS, be capable of interacting efficiently with both parents and children and be motivated to continually provide the best support and care to children.
Being a full time and long term position the Nursery is looking to meet with individuals as soon as possible. Being able to commute to Sutton or be living in the area will be a must for an individual to be successful.
Roles will be as follows;
- All children receive high quality care, attention and support
- Safeguarding and Health & Safety is withheld at all times - children are kept safe
- Children will be supported in an exciting and stimulating environment
- Exercises and activities will be enriching for children and maximise their educational successes based on the EYF Curriculum - these will be planned and prepared activities by a Nursery Practitioner
- Ensuring observations, development records and evaluations are kept, used and put into practice.
- Creating strong relationships with parents/guardians
This could be a perfect position for a candidate looking to go into a new and exciting Nursery setting. Academics have worked with this Nursery for several years placing individuals who are still at the Nursery and have thoroughly learnt and enjoyed their time.
To find out more in regards to the position then please send your CV to Becki @ Academics. All applicants are welcome but please consider the following when applying as the below are essentials;
- Do you have 1 years' worth of experience
- Do you want a full time and long term role
- Are you outgoing, friendly and have a passion to work with young children