Senior Nursery Nurse
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Nursery Nurse to join an Outstanding Nursery in North West London.
The Nursery offers state of the art facilities and fantastic opportunities for staff including training, development and bonuses. This will be an ideal opportunity to join a progressive and growing company. The Senior Nursery Nurse will lead the room in the absence of the room leader, as such previous supervisory experience and EYTS/EYPS is desirable.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
* To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team in your room reflective of the EYFS
* To work in partnership with parents and carers
* To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* NVQ level 3 childcare and education, ideally EYTS or EYPS.
* Experience in caring for children aged 0-5 years.
* A working understanding of the EYFS framework.
* Previous supervisory experience.
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION
Apply for Senior Nursery Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly