Room Based Deputy Manager
A brand New Nursery in Canons Park is seeking a Room Based Deputy Manager to join their senior leadership team.
As Room based Deputy Manager you will oversee the running and management of the Nursery's preschool room, and also support the Nursery Management in overseeing the day to day running of a busy, and successful Nursery setting, as such you will possess the capacity and influence to inspire the nursery team to continue to provide exceptional care and education, ensuring OFSTED standards are met and continue to be exceeded at all times.
The Nursery Team are dedicated and highly professional, and as Room Based Deputy Manager you will ensure that the training, development and career aspirations of all practitioners in your room are fully supported to maximise the already highly effective practices within the setting are maintained.
You will foster and embed strong and supportive links with parents, carers and other professionals at all times to ensure the very best outcomes for children.
The successful applicant will have a proven and established track record in regards to OFSTED compliance and inspection and other key compliance measurable, including health and safety and safeguarding.
Some of your responsibilities as Room Based Deputy Nursery Manager will include:
* To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
* To effectively lead and manage the staff team including recruitment and retention, providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff
* To ensure all policies, procedures and curriculums are implemented and adhered to at all times
* To keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends
* To support the implementation of an effective parent liaison programme, to be influential in developing strong links with parents
* To support the Management of all day to day operations of the nursery including sale and marketing, HR, quality and health and safety.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* NNEB, CACHE Level 3, NVQ Level 3
* Excellent knowledge of health and safety legislation
* Knowledge of OFSTED standards
* Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
* Good time management skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong people management skills
* Knowledge and understand of equal opportunities / SENCO etc.
* Previous relevant supervisory experience.
The role offers excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team. For more information please contact us or send us your CV to be considered for the position.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION