Teacher Job in Special School
Would you like to work in a Special School? Are you availble to work Asap?
If so, we have the Job for You!!!!!!
The School are looking for teachers interested in developling their careers or newly qualified teachers seeking their first post. Previous experience of working in a special needs setting is not essential as we are looking for someone that is passionate about working with children.
The special school caters for 120 pupils aged 3-11 years with a wide range of complex and profound learning difficulties. These include severe autism, complex medical conditions, physical and mobility difficulties, as well as severe developmental delay.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- QTS Status
- Flexible and available for full time work.
- Current, valid DBS
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of safeguarding policies.
- NQTs Welcome to apply
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- The ability to adapt quickly to a variety of situations.
- Think and plan strategically
- Caring attitude and a passion to contribute the learning and development of pupils.
- Be a confident person with a warm and friendly approach.
- Able to apply behaviour policies effectively.
To discuss this Job further please contact Kevin at Academics on 0203 031 4863 or email me at email@example.com