Nursery Practitioner Level 2 or 3
Nursery Nurse – Level 2 or 3 – Part time - Writtle, Essex (CM1)
Our client’s nursery offers sessional and full day care for children aged 2 to 5. Each session has thirty children. The Nursery guarantees that all children, irrespective of religion, gender, skin colour or special needs will be welcomed in by all staff. All children will be treated equally and as individuals encouraging autonomy and self-worth.
They provide the best possible quality care and education for the children at all times in a happy, secure, and stimulating environment. By exploring, experimenting, and learning through their own play and through the motivation from staff acting as role models, all children are encouraged to reach their full potential in their own time.
Your role will be to:
- Work as a team member
- Shared Key person role
- Support children in their play and learning
- Complete observations, next steps, and planning
- Keep Learning journals up to date
- Support children's hygiene
- Communicate with parents on a daily basis
This is an opportunity to join a friendly and supportive team where you can build on your experience and knowledge.
We would like, ideally a minimum of 6months-1years experience, with the following attributes & skills:
- A relevant childcare qualification—NNEB, BTEC, NVQ Level 2 in Childcare or above
- Passion and enthusiasm for children and childcare.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Experience of EYFS
- Knowledge of child development and age appropriate activities
- Good communication skills both orally and written.
- Excellent organisational skills.
Hours are Part Time: Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday: 8:30-4:35 term time only
A&C Recruitment Ltd currently specialise in searching and resourcing within the Child care sector. The business was set up to help our clients avoid high recruitment fees and instead charge affordable one off payments to undertake the necessary advertising and candidate searches.
We have a team of experienced account managers, who oversee the day to day running of a client’s account, by sending them updates on potential candidates that have been sourced through our recruitment team’s searches, or applications to adverts we post online.
If you would like to know more, or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment and quote AC1529, quoting Ref AC1529 and ask for Lucy