Early Years Practitioner or Key Worker
Level 3 Early Years Practitioner/Keyworker – Beckenham BR3
Our client’s nursery, based in Beckenham aims to provide a stimulating, happy, safe, and secure environment in which children can examine and explore many aspects of the world around them. Their premises are bright, modern, and air-conditioned. They have a secure out-door play area and access to playing fields.
As the successful candidate, you will be required to:
- Hold a Level 3 or higher qualification in childcare (NVQ or equivalent) or a childcare degree.
- Have a sound knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and safeguarding procedures as well as the OFSTED standards.
- Have recent experience working within a Preschool setting
- Hold a current and up to date DBS.
- Paediatric first aid trained is preferable
- Responsible for own key children
- Keeping up to date learning journeys
- Planning and tracking children’s learning and development
- Liaising with parents regarding key children’s learning outcomes
- Assisting with everyday planning and assisting with the learning environment
The position is a Part Time, Term time position
5 days a week, 24.5 hours (with scope for extra hours in the future)
£8.00 per hour
A&C Recruitment Ltd currently specialise in searching and resourcing within the Child care sector. The business was set up to help our clients avoid high recruitment fees and instead charge affordable one-off payments to undertake the necessary advertising and candidate searches.
We have a team of experienced account managers, who oversee the day to day running of a client’s account, by sending them updates on potential candidates that have been sourced through our recruitment team’s searches, or applications to adverts we post online.
If you would like to know more, or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment on 01775 729321, quoting Ref AC1517 and ask for Lucy