Nursery Nurse Level 2 or 3
Nursery Practitioner – Level 2 or 3 – Cobham, Surrey (KT11)
Our clients Nursery in Cobham aims to offer quality childcare and provide parents with the confidence that their children are safe and happy in the care of others. The nursery, rated good by ofsted and outstanding for safeguarding, is small, friendly, and privately run.
It is in a quiet location offering a safe environment, designed to make both children and their parents feel at home, with a friendly and comfortable environment. The staff have been carefully selected for their friendly, caring manner, and above all their experience and love for the children.
The Salary will be dependent on experience and qualifications, but will be between £16,000 and £18,500
Hours will be 42.5 hours a week Monday to Friday
Do you love working with children? Are you able to provide an excellent standard of childcare?
As the successful candidate, you will be required to:
- Hold a minimum Level 2 or higher qualification in childcare (NVQ or equivalent) or a childcare degree.
- Have a sound knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) as well as the OFSTED standards.
- Have previous experience working within a key worker system, carrying out observations, planning and assessments, tracking the children's progress and contributing to their individual 'learning journals’.
- Have a good command of the English language, both spoken and written.
- Hold a current and up to date DBS.
The appointed candidate will show to be imaginative and enthusiastic, have excellent organisational, communication and people skills and most importantly have a passion for working with children
A&C Recruitment Ltd currently specialise in searching and resourcing within the Child care sector. The business was set up to help our clients avoid high recruitment fees and instead charge affordable one off payments to undertake the necessary advertising and candidate searches.
We have a team of experienced account managers, who oversee the day to day running of a client’s account, by sending them updates on potential candidates that have been sourced through our recruitment team’s searches, or applications to adverts we post online.
If you would like to know more, or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment on 01775 729321 and Quote Ref AC1499 and ask for Lucy