Senior Room Leader
An experienced Senior Room Leader for Under 2's is required for an Award-Winning nursery in Liverpool.
Experience with Under 2's is essential for this role in Liverpool. You will be familiar with the importance of the care routines for this age group. You will plan developmentally appropriate activities.
As Senior Room Leader you will ensure that the Under 2's rooms are running to a high standard. You will be responsible for key children and ensure that all of their developmental needs are met in line with the EYFS.
You will also work closely with the Nursery Manager and the Deputy Manager to ensure the smooth running of the nursery on a daily basis. You will be a positive role-model for all staff.
The setting is easily accessible by car and bus, it is within easy walking distance of Liverpool City Centre.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* To lead the Nursery Team to ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
* To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team in your room reflective of the EYFS
* To work in partnership with parents and carers
* To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery.
* To prepare children for the transition to the next age range.
* To keep abreast with current thinking and best practice.
* To supervise the room staff alongside the Deputy and Nursery Manager.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* NVQ 3 childcare and education or recognised equivalent.
* A firm and thorough understanding of the EYFS and OFSTED outcomes, and best practice delivery.
* A firm understanding of the Safeguarding and Welfare Requirements.
* Supervisory Experience.
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION