Nursery Manager / Nursery Head Teacher - AL AIN, UAE
Nursery Manager / Nursery Head Teacher - AL AIN, UAE.
We are looking to recruit enthusiastic and experienced Early Years Manager to work with children aged 1 year to 6 years for an established Nursery in Al Ain, UAE .
The suitable candidate MUST have:
- Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood Education
- Ideally Masters in Early Childhood Education (preferable)
- Good Knowledge of EYFS
- Teaching Qualification (PGCE/ PGDE/ QTS/ Teaching License in Early Childhood)
- Minimum 3 years management / Leadership experience
- International experience is preferable
- Flexible to adapt to a new environment
The ideal candidate should hold a CACHE Level 4 / 5 (or equivalent) qualification, and enjoy working as part of a multidisciplinary early years team.
Candidates are expected to be able to lead a team of teachers, ensure that lesson plans are prepared and maintained - with a focus on learning through play, work in partnership with parents and ensure best outcomes for the children in their care.
Working with the team, planning activities in line with EYFS, implementing creative methods of teaching, assisting at mealtimes, completing reports and observations, ensuring health and safety standards are met, following policies and procedures.
You will also interact with parents and update them on their child’s progress.
Roles and duties:
- Run and manage the school according to the organisation policies and government regulations
- Maximise the economic efficiency through improving the teaching and service level of the Early Childhood education and marketing the brand visibility of the school
- Analyse market and make the plan to enhance the school reputation
- Oversees recruitment processes and needs and ultimately be the decision maker
- Implement plan and solution to promote the high quality of education in the nursery
- Identify, plan, implement and find solutions to promote the quality and awareness of education in the nursery and the community
- Lead, guide, coach and inspire staff to work consistently at the high level to best meet the students’ needs
- Organise, conduct and assess staff’s professional development and in-house staff training
- Communicate with parents, community and government sector to promote the school educational ethos in order to create the best quality of learning and environment for students
- Increase parental engagement in the nursery
- Work closely with the admin and account team, human resource, policies and practises in order to maximise the school potential to be an efficient and well run organisation
- Ensure the facilities and equipment in the school are well maintained.
The job requires an enthusiastic, imaginative and energetic individual capable of gaining the full potential from each child.
If you meet the above mentioned requirements and would like to gain international experience, this is a GREAT opportunity for you.
If you feel you are the right person to fill this position, please send your CV and current photo to jobs@GlobalEduSolutions.com
For More Info: