Nursery Teacher Roles – Based in North London – starting immediately
Are you looking for flexible work in the North London area?
Is a Nursery Practitioner position suitable to you to gain that the work life balanced alongside your personal commitments?
Have you got your eye on long term or permanent work down the line?
The Nurseries – Nursery Teacher:
• Purpose built setting with extensive outside space
• Children spend the majority of time outside, digging, planting, investigating, building, exploring and playing
• Woodland areas where children splash, run, get messy, camp and doze
• Qualified staff providing excellent child led activities around the foundation stage
• Resident chefs prepare superb nutritious based meals with fresh produce every day
• Extracurricular activities including physical exercise classes and children’s yoga
The candidate – Nursery Teacher:
• Hold a Level 2 or higher qualification in childcare (NVQ or equivalent experience) or a childcare degree.
• Have strong knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) as well as the OFSTED standards.
• Have previous experience working in a nursery setting and in a key worker system.
• Have previous experience with planning, observations and paperwork.
• Be able to create and maintain the nursery's reputation to create a stimulating and fun learning environment for young children.
• Have a good command of the English language, both spoken and written.
• Hold a current DBS issued within the last year or registered with the update service.
• Supporting the team leader
• Creating and maintaining the nursery's reputation to create a stimulating and fun learning environment for young children.
• Other duties which may be assigned by the manager
The successful Nursery Teacher will have to be imaginative, have excellent organisational, communication and people skills and most importantly have a passion for working with children. If you would like to discuss the position in further detail, please do not hesitate to contact The FRCE Recruitment Group.
How to apply – Nursery Practitioner:
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, or if you would like to discuss the position further, please send application or contact email@example.com FAO Eiram Arif
For the latest Nursery opportunities please see our website for exclusive roles across all areas. www.frce-group.co.uk. The FRCE Recruitment group are a sole supplier to a large contract to supply Nursery staff in the North London area.
The FRCE Recruitment Group is committed to equality and value diversity. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.