Early Years teacher
Teaching position in Switzerland | January 2018
I am currently recruiting an experienced and qualified EYFS Teacher to join one of the best international schools in Switzerland. The school welcomes around 600 students coming from different social and ethnic backgrounds and delivers the International Baccalaureate Curriculum.
The school offers an amazing environment for teachers that a looking to practise winter sports such as skiing and walking. Switzerland is known for its high cost of living, but also for its incredible living standards and proximity to countries such as France, Italy or even Germany.
Class sizes are small and students are really keen to learn.
The School Leadership team is willing to recruit the right candidate, with the following:
- BA Degree in Early Years or PGCE in Early Years with EYPS/QTS
- Minimum of two years of stable experience
- IB experience is preferred
- International experience is preferred
- Ability to use technology in the classroom
- Have passion for all aspects of education
- Bring enthusiasm to the school environment
- Effective subject teaching, pastoral care and necessary administration and fulfilling the EYFS Statutory Guidelines
- Working effectively as part of an Early Years Team
- To effectively deliver the EYFS curriculum ensuring adult and child led activities daily and ongoing provision covers all areas
- To be responsible for helping to produce, implement and review planning in order to provide well coordinated and differentiated provision
- To work closely with the Early Years Team when organising and carrying out duties, particularly key worker roles, on-going assessment and parent consultations
- To conduct on-entry assessments accurately and consistently
- Maintain records and learning journeys throughout the year.
- Have FS meetings to discuss progress and enter data into the school’s tracking system
- To be responsible for helping to manage resources and equipment ensuring that good practice is followed according to the school’s Health and Safety procedures
- To be responsible for the pastoral care of the children within the Unit
- To uphold the policies of the school, in particular: Safeguarding, Health & Safety and Behaviour and school’s Early Years Policy.
Submit your application as soon as possible as the deadline is approaching! MUST BE Qualified with two years experience post qualification, teaching couples are welcomed to apply.
Email address is mn@Seekteachers.com or call me at +44 203 455 0195