Nursery Assistant / Nurse / Practitioner
Assistant / Nursery Nurse / Practitioner - up to £19,000 per annum
JBD Childcare Recruitment are currently looking for enthusiastic Nursery Assistant / Nurses / Practitioners to work within a fantastic and friendly day nursery located in Twickenham, Middlesex. There are a number of vacancies available.
Nursery Assistant / Practitioner / Nurse
- All nursery practitioners / nurses should have a strong desire to work with, and care for children.
- You should be kind, enthusiastic, patient and able to work in harmony with other like-minded people to provide children with the best possible learning opportunities, within a safe, stimulating and happy environment.
- You will work for a caring and energetic team.
- You should be able to offer high quality childcare
- You will need to be able to inspire all children.
- Level 2 qualification or higher in early years or childcare related course, for example: CACHE, NNEB, NVQ or equivalent.
- Newly qualified candidates are welcome to apply.
General information and benefits
- Monday to Friday working 40 hours per week.
- 28 days holiday per year, including bank holidays.
- Desirable company perks.
- Working for a well-established chain of nurseries.
- All successful candidates will need to be compliant with the nurseries requirements of reference checks and provide at least 2 satisfactory references.
- All successful candidates must be willing to undergo a DBS Police check.
There are good transport links both via train and bus, and within easy reach of the local stations.
If you feel you are the right candidate, then please reply attaching your up-to-date CV which includes your current contact number and email.
JBD Childcare Recruitment have plenty more vacancies from Nursery Practitioners to Nursery Managers across London plus other areas.
Apply for Nursery Assistant / Nurse / Practitioner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly