A fantastic children's day nursery in Shepherds Bush is seeking a Nursery Nurse to join their team.
As Nursery Nurse the successful post holders will fulfil a vital function within the setting, as such you will have key person responsibility for an allocated group of children in your care, you will be responsible for providing them with the full circle of care, learning and development, as such you will have a good working knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage framework and the safeguarding and welfare requirements.
You will foster and develop truly effective and child centred partnerships with parents and carers and have the ability to work across a multi-agency team of professionals where applicable and appropriate to do so.
You will have the experience of working within a team of practitioners to ensure the very best outcomes for children.
The role will suit an NVQ level 3 qualified practitioner, however consideration will be given to candidates possessing NVQ 2 in childcare also.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
* To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team in your room reflective of the EYFS
* To work in partnership with parents and carers
* To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* NVQ 3 Early Years or recognised equivalent.
* Experience in the EYFS
* A high degree of professionalism.
* A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
The Nursery offers Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION