Early Years Practitioner
We are seeking to recruit an Early Years Practitioner (Eastcote (HA52HX) in Middlesex and Northwood (HA63HP) in Hertfordshire)
Our Northwood nursery has been awarded a 'GOOD' judgement by Ofsted on 21st August 2017.
Our 4 Street nursery has been awarded an 'OUTSTANDING' judgement by Ofsted on 13th January 2016.
We're looking for a level 2 or 3 qualified pracitioner that lives in the UK and commutable distance of either of our settings in Eastcote in Middlesex and Northwood in Hertfordshire otherwise your applications will not be considered.
Our starting salary ranges between £17,056-£18,200 per annum.
Our nurseries are located in Eastcote in Middlesex and Northwood in Hertfordshire. Both are accessible on the Metropolitan Line and Eastcote is also serviced by the Piccadilly line. Each nursery is a 20 minute walk from the respective station. Both nurseries have car parking nearby.
Our nurseries are seeking a level 2/3 Early Years Practitioner:
- To be part of the Early Years Team, planning and implementing activities with individual or groups of children, delivering effective teaching and learning.
- To maintain developmentally appropriate and accurate records on children’s progression and link these to future planning.
- To promote the inclusion of all children and support the nursery in their commitment to the delivery of a fully inclusive service.
- To establish positive partnerships with parents ensuring a positive and cohesive approach to their child’s welfare and progression
- To support compliance with the company’s commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children.
From our employees we expect:
- A strong level of commitment
- A good attitude to providing the highest quality of childcare
- Dedication and loyalty
- Motivation and enthusiasm
In return we offer a strong commitment to ensuring:
- Excellent standards of childcare
- Home work life balance
- Competitive rates of pay
- Excellent employment package
- Flexible working arrangements
- Excellent training opportunities
- Performance linked salary increases
- Discounted childcare
- Long service rewards
If you are dedicated to early years excellence please submit your CV below