Nursery Assistant Manager
Nursery Deputy Manager / Assistant Manager
Location: Enfield, N London
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced senior practitioner to support the Manager in the day to day operations of a busy 120 plus place setting in the capacity of Deputy Manager / Assistant Manager.
With excellent prospects offering a competitive salary, good future career progression.
Salary & Benefits:
• £21,300 to £27,000 dep on experience
• Bonus Scheme
• Pension / membership and shopping discount vouchers
• 20 days holiday
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
• A minimum qualification in Early Years Education and Childcare qualification at level 3 or above
• Experience of leading and supporting teams, together with experience of working in the Management capacity
• Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
• Proven track record of involvement in supporting in Ofsted Inspections
• To work alongside the management team in achieving outstanding childcare
• Organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
• To lead the team and support in planning and looking at reflective practice
• To be flexible with regard to working hours to meet the needs of the setting
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks.
Please send your CV to us: We look forward to talking to you and discussing the role anytime - 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 2pm on Saturday