A Nursery Manager is required for a brand new small nursery in Chesham.
You will be joining the nursery at a very exciting time! The nursery is due to open before Christmas.
This position is ideal for a candidate with previous experience as a Nursery Manager or a strong Deputy Manager who is looking for the next step in their career.
As Nursery Manager you will be involved in the opening of the setting. You will be required to effectively market and promote the nursery. Key to the role will be recruiting staff and promoting the setting to prospective parents.
You will deliver effective daily management of the nursery and develop the operational standards.
Experience of Ofsted inspections is essential. You will ensure Ofsted standards are adhered to at all times.
As Nursery Manager you will ensure a high standard of childcare and education. You will regularly evaluate the effectiveness of the curriculum provided and develop new ideas.
The nursery is located within walking distance of Chesham station on the metropolitan line.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
* To effectively lead and manage the staff team including recruitment and retention, providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff
* To ensure all policies, procedures and curriculums are implemented and adhered to at all times
* To keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends
* To effectively manage the budgets and occupancy levels
* To implement an effective parent liaison programme, to be influential in developing strong links with parents
* To manage all day to day operations of the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* NNEB, CACHE Level 3, NVQ Level 3
* Excellent knowledge of health and safety legislation
* Knowledge of OFSTED standards
* Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
* Good time management skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong people management skills
* Knowledge and understand of equal opportunities / SENCO etc.
* Previous relevant supervisory experience
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team. For more information please contact us or send us your CV to be considered for the position.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION