School Relationship and Transitions Manager
An incredible opportunity has arisen for an experienced and passionate Teacher or Early Years Manager to join a progressive and growing North and West Greater London based Nursery group as a School Relationship and Transitions Manager.
The successful candidate will be joining a group of settings that offer a unique style of Learning Program and exceptional care across their portfolio of settings, all of which are purpose built to the highest specification.
The group's innovative Learning Program sets them aside from other early years settings, with the aim to challenge young children's thinking. This same Learning Program has proven its success with the acceptance of many children to some of the best private schools in North West London and these high-level learning opportunities are offered to all children within this child-centered nursery group.
The School Relationships and Transitions Manager will have a proven track record in successfully managing all aspects of the Learning and Development elements of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
As School Relationships and Transitions Manager your role will be to form strong and developmentally supportive with schools and to work alongside the Area Manager and Nursery Support Manager to support children and their families with the transition to the right school for them. In order to achieve this you will need to have outstanding communication skills and strong teaching experience.
We are looking for a passionate and positive candidate with the drive to continue our already well-established child centered company culture.
The School Relationships and Transitions Manager role is based at the groups modern Head Office and onsite parking will be provided, the role also requires a post holder that can be fluid and flexible to the needs of the job, the position will include some travel to the groups nurseries, in North West Greater London.
The School Relationship and Transitions Manager role has a fantastic Benefits package, including:
* Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development to include:
* Up to 10% discretionary bonus per year
* 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holiday increasing to 33 days total with years of service
* Additional One annual leave bonus day a year
* Enrolment into the Company Health Insurance scheme with other benefits
* Parking space at the Head Office and nurseries when required will be provided
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Staff discount at any of the Group's nurseries and Salary sacrifice scheme for parental staff
* Company work place pension scheme
* Opportunities for Career progression being part of an expanding company
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* Complete analysis of school readiness
* Ensure children are being tracked and assessed appropriately and accurately in order to aid their seamless transition to school
* Ensure positive working relationships with local schools, include state and private schools to ensure a supportive transition for the children.
* Support the Group's Nursery Teachers and Managers in matters relating to the children's seamless transition to school.
* Meet and Support parents in order to maximise their children's opportunities to enter their desired school of choice.
* Organise annual parent workshops
* Join managers for school visits
* Work with and foster relations with external stakeholders, such as School Heads, Teachers, Local Authority Representatives, Social Workers and other professionals.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* Relevant Early Years Level 6 Qualification, inclusive of QTS or EYITT Equivalent
* GCSE Level Maths A-C equivalent
* A wealth of Teaching Experience. Knowledge of Teaching and general child development
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
* Good time management skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong people management skills
* A robust and sound knowledge of school transition processes and best practices in regards to school readiness and effective transitions.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS