Senior Nursery Practitioner / Room Leader
Do you have passion for teaching in the Early Years? Are you an experienced practitioner looking for the next step in your career? Are you able to lead and motivate a team?
We are seeking to appoint an experienced, creative and innovative Early Years Practitioner to become part of our team. This role will suit someone who is looking to progress in their career, taking on some leadership responsibilities.
The Villa Pre-prep and Nursery is in Peckham and educates children from 2-7 years old. We are based in two large Victorian houses, beautifully converted to provide large, open spaces connected by generous outside play areas.
The Nursery has approximately 124 full time places and is open for approximately 50 weeks of the year. Our large and dedicated team is passionate about the importance of providing high-quality childcare and education as a foundation for high self-esteem and success. We are committed to putting children at the heart of everything we do and preserve their childhood.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an experienced and well qualified practioner who shows passion and commitment to outstanding early years teaching
- Plan child centred experiences which promote independence
- Work as part of a collaborative team
- Be confident modelling their teaching skills for others and lead the improvement of the team
- Develop and promote positive relationships with parents
Salary and leadership responsibilities will be negotiable depending on experience and skills.
We are committed to the welfare of children and are an Equal Opportunity employer.
All employees are subject to checks by the DBS.
Apply for Senior Nursery Practitioner / Room Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly