Early Years Practitioners
Early Years Practitioner
We wish to employ highly enthusiastic and experienced Practitioners, with a level 3 or above qualification in childcare with sound knowledge of EYFS or who holds or is working towards Early Years Professional Status/Early Years Teacher Status.
You will have experience of working with children from Birth to 5 years
Tinies has nurseries based in North London N12, Northwood HA6 and York YO10 3LG. They are located inside the David Lloyd Club, making it ideally situated for employees.
You are welcome to apply if you have the following leadership qualities, experience and attributes:
- You should have at least 3 years post qualifying experience
- Be passionate about giving children the best start and reaching their potential
- Have an excellent knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Be able to lead a staff team within the classroom in order to improve outcomes for children and the quality of the environment
- You need excellent organisational skills
- Be able to work closely with parents and other agencies
- Be able to mentor and support other staff on team
- Be able to plan and provide a safe environment, and effective curriculum for the appropriate age and stage group of children
- Have a high regard to our safeguarding policies and procedures
Tinies offers competitive salary, competitive benefits, DBS clearance and uniform, excellent opportunities to develop and progress your career. Successful applicants will receive full company induction training.
Appointment to this post is subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS (previously CRB) check. Other suitability checks will be sought as part of our recruitment process.
Tinies are a childcare company who promote Safeguarding for our staff and children in our settings at all times.
Please note only candidates with the relevant qualifications and experience should apply.