Nanny / Recruitment Consultant
This is an excellent role for an experienced Nanny or Nursery Nurse who is looking to utilise his/her current skills and develop a long term career in childcare recruitment.
The role is split evenly between Nanny duties and Recruitment consultant duties, both roles will be office based.
The right person for the role must have excellent experience with babies and outstanding knowledge and skills in child development.
Experience in recruitment is desired but not essential.
You will have a fun and exciting approach to your work with young children, providing a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere for the baby you care for.
Your planned activities will have a strong recognition of learning through exploration and play.
You will have excellent interpersonal skills and adept at IT and telecommunications, skills which are essential for the recruitment consultant duties.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* Ensuring that the child is cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
* To work in partnership with the parents and colleagues.
* To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the parents and the recruitment business
You will need to have the following:
* A minimum NVQ Level 3 or equivalent, a degree is desirable.
* Have at least 3 years minimum experience working with children under the age of 1.
* Excellent communication skills
We invest 100% in each and every member of our selected team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION
Apply for Nanny / Recruitment Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly