Location: Clapham / Wandsworth
This lovely 50 place setting with an ethos on Montessori are looking for a new manager who can take the nursery forward and grow the business together with supporting the new owners. Candidates will need to have managed settings of a similar size together with having a track record of Ofsted Inspections. With excellent prospects offering a competitive salary, good future career progression.
Salary & Benefits:
• £32,000 to £40,000 dep on experience
• Bonus Scheme
• 20 days holiday
Qualifications and Experience:
• A minimum qualification in Early Years Education and Childcare qualification at level 3 or
above - Montessori diploma an advantage
• Experience of leading and supporting teams and the overall day to day running of a nursery
• Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
• Proven track record of involvement in supporting in Ofsted Inspections
• To work alongside senior management in achieving outstanding childcare
• Organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
• To achieve budget and occupancy for the nursery
• To lead the team and support in planning and looking at reflective practice
• To maintain high standards of care and consistent environments for children
• To be able to understand and meet the needs of individual children and families
• To ensure professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
• To be flexible with regard to working hours to meet the needs of the setting
• Willingness to develop your professional career
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks.
Please send your CV to us: We look forward to talking to you and discussing the role anytime - 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 2pm on Saturday