Teach in Spain
Early Years teaching job in Spain | January 2018 or sooner start | Send your CV to mn@SeekTeachers.com
I am looking for a committed and experienced teacher of Early Years with UK curriculum experience to join this prestigious British International school located in Alicante.
This established school is part of a reputable group of British International schools and is known for being one of the best schools in the region. The school welcomes students from different ethnic and social backgrounds which makes it even more pleasant for teachers to share their knowledge with students that are keen to learn.
Alicante is the capital of eastern Spain’s Costa Blanca holiday region. The name comes from the endless sequence of white sandy beaches in this part of the country.
The city has all the relaxation and fun of the seaside with the history and sights you’d want from a city break: There’s a medieval fortress towering over the city and a classic Mediterranean old-town with whitewashed houses and cobblestone streets.
You’ll spend mornings at museums and churches, and afternoons swimming in clear waters or dozing under a parasol. The modern tram network in Alicante makes it a breeze to get from one attraction to the next.
- Up to 2,150 euros per month (Tax is applicable )
- Medical insurance - spouse and up to three dependents
- Flights - spouse and up to three dependents
- Visa provided
- Contract length of two years
- Bachelor's Degree in Early Years Education
- Teaching qualification such as PGCE or in Early Years or QTS/ EYPS
- Strong experience in the UK Curriculum
- Ability to teach in the EU - No Visa provided
- Minimum of two years experience in teaching
- Motivated and enthusiastic individual
Visit our SeekTeachers website and keep track of the latest educational jobs in Spain and anywhere else you might think off! We will have many others History teacher jobs available abroad!
Send your application as soon as possible and secure your next teaching job in Europe.