A well established, family run medium sized Montessori nursery in SW London are looking for a Nursery Manager.
It is Ofsted rated GOOD and targets outstanding rating. It aims at providing very high-quality education in a Montessori environment.
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues• Ensuring health, safety and well being of the children at all times
- Managing the smooth running of the nursery. This includes good long/medium/weekly plan for each age group and effective organisation during the day with clear roles and responsibilities
- Leading the staff team to deliver high quality practice within the nursery. This includes effective supervision and training plan
- Office based duties including finances, budget control
- Responsible to grow the nursery in order to bring it to a healthy capacity
- Responsible for hiring and ensuring the nursery has the right staffing level
- Working as additional person on the floor if required to cover ratios
- Responsible of relationship with the parents: answering all their questions. Liaising with them on main nursery updates. Organising parents evenings
- Acting as nominated person for OFTSED.
We are looking for someone with
- min 15 years of experience working in a nursery including minimum of 5 years as a manager of a nursery at least Good in their Ofsted rating
- Has already been interviewed by Ofsted, done SEF
- Very organised
- Presents well
- Good communication with staff, children and parents
- Salary: around up to £40,000 depending on qualifications and experience plus there is a bonus scheme
About Purple Dove Recruitment Ltd:
Purple Dove Recruitment Ltd is a specialist in Nursery and Nanny Recruitment Company working with over 70 nurseries across London and the Home Counties. We promise to treat your application in the strictest confidence. We will arrange an informal and confidential chat on the phone and will not send your CV to employers or request any references without your consent.