Nursery Manager – Walton-on-Thames
£35,000 – Competitive salary depending on experience and position
JBD Childcare Recruitment is currently looking for an enthusiastic Nursery Manager to work within a fantastic and friendly day nursery located in Walton-on-Thames, Surrey.
Nursery Manager – Requirements
All successful candidates must hold a minimum Level 3 childcare qualification in early years, for example: CACHE, NNEB, NVQ or equivalent. A management or leadership qualification is desirable. Understanding of the EYFS statutory requirements and experience of delivering EYFS are also essential.
Nursery Manager – Role
- Responsible for the daily running of the nursery.
- Ensuring that the nursery is operating to its full capability and kept up to a high standard.
- Preparing for Ofsted inspection.
- Maintaining maximum capacity.
- Lead, train and motivate all staff within the nursery.
- Implementing and ensuring all policies and procedures are followed and adhered to.
- Keep up to date with all childcare legislation.
General information and benefits
- Monday to Friday working 40 hours per week.
- 28 days holiday per year, including bank holidays, increasing with service.
- Desirable company perks.
- Working for a well-established chain of nurseries.
- All successful candidates will need to be compliant with the nurseries requirements of reference checks and provide at least 2 satisfactory references.
- All successful candidates must be willing to undergo a DBS Police check.
The nursery is located near the local shops and restaurants. There are good transport links both via train and bus, and within easy reach of the local stations.
If you feel you are the right candidate, then please reply attaching your up-to-date CV which includes your current contact number and email.
JBD Childcare Recruitment have more vacancies from Nursery Managers to Nursery Practitioners across South West London.
Apply for Nursery Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly