Deputy Nursery Manager
An experienced Deputy Nursery Manager is required for a fantastic nursery in West Essex.
The nursery is dedicated to providing a high standard of childcare and education, you must ensure that the curriculum and experiences for children are high quality.
As Deputy Nursery Manager you will deliver effective daily management of the nursery alongside the Nursery Manager. The role is 50% room based and 50% office based.
The successful candidate will be experienced in supporting room based staff in developing and enhancing practice as the setting strives to deliver exceptional practice.
The setting is well resourced and has excellent facilities. The nursery in West Essex is easily accessible, limited parking is available on-site.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
* To effectively lead the staff team providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff
* To ensure all policies, procedures and curriculums are implemented and adhered to at all times
* To keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends
* To implement an effective parent liaison programme, to be influential in developing strong links with parents
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* NNEB, CACHE Level 3, NVQ Level 3
* Excellent knowledge of health and safety legislation
* Knowledge of OFSTED standards
* Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
* Good time management skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong people management skills
* Knowledge and understand of equal opportunities / SENCO etc.
* Previous relevant supervisory experience
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team. For more information please contact us or send us your CV to be considered for the position.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION