Senior Nursery Nurse
A nursery in Beaconsfield is seeking an experienced Senior Nursery Nurse to join their dedicated team.
The nursery in Beaconsfield is well-resourced and has a fantastic outdoor area.
As Senior Nursery Nurse you will support the team in your room alongside the Room Leader. You will have the capability to lead the room in the Room Leaders absence. You will be responsible for a group of key children.
The nursery offers many benefits including a substantial discount on childcare fees and a very generous annual leave allowance.
The setting is easily accessible by car and parking is provided on-site.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* To work alongside the Nursery Team to ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
* To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team in your room reflective of the EYFS
* To work in partnership with parents and carers
* To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery.
* To prepare children for the transition to the next age range.
* To keep abreast with current thinking and best practice.
* To supervise the room staff alongside the Room Leader.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* NVQ 3 childcare and education or recognised equivalent.
* A firm and thorough understanding of the EYFS and OFSTED outcomes, and best practice delivery.
* A firm understanding of the Safeguarding and Welfare Requirements.
* Supervisory Experience.
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION
Apply for Senior Nursery Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly