Location: Nr. Clapham, London
Our clients are looking for a very experienced Nursery Manager. An opportunity has arisen at our Clients 150 plus place setting, a great opportunity to work with this growing provider who is offering a fantastic package.
Candidates will need to have managed settings of a similar size together with having a track record of Ofsted Inspections, together with having experience of increasing occupancy, finance/budget control, and working as part of a senior team.
Salary & Benefits:
- £38,000 to £45,000 depending on experience, with a performance related Bonus up to £9,000 per annum as well as additional Team incentive bonuses.
- Pension Scheme
- 20 days holiday
- Generous staff / child discounts, together with additional company perks
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- A minimum qualification in Early Years Education and Childcare qualification at level 3 or above
- Experience of leading and supporting teams and the overall day to day running of a nursery
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
- Proven track record of involvement in supporting in Ofsted Inspections
- To work alongside senior management in achieving outstanding childcare
- Organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
- To achieve budget and occupancy for the nursery
- To lead the team and support in planning and looking at reflective practice
- To maintain high standards of care and consistent environments for children
- To be able to understand and meet the needs of individual children and families
- To ensure professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
- To be flexible with regard to working hours to meet the needs of the setting
- Willingness to develop your professional career
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks.
Please send your CV to us: We look forward to talking to you and discussing the role anytime - 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 2pm on Saturday