Nursery Practitioner (Lvl 3) - Gumboots Community Nursery
6 days left
- Contract Type
Title: Nursery Teacher
Qualification: Level 3 child care
Do you want to work in a fun and nurturing environment? Is professional development important to you? Are you a passionate practitioner with a creative edge?
We are looking for passionate nursery practitioners to join our outstanding Gumboots Community Nursery team, in East Dulwich, Southwark. You will be part of a group of 37 Nurseries with exceptional reputations across London. Gumboots is a 71-place nursery for children aged 0-5 years old, comprising of 4 rooms with 3 outdoor spaces for the children and is open 51 weeks of the year. Their last Ofsted inspection in July 2016 rated them as ‘Outstanding’.
London Early Years Foundation (LEYF) Nurseries is London’s largest childcare social enterprise with over 100 years’ experience educating and caring for children across London. We are a not-for profit and give free places to nearly half of our families, so that children from all backgrounds can enjoy early years learning and care.
What do you need to have to be considered for this position?
- Full and relevant child care qualification at level 3 or above.
- Ability to demonstrate your knowledge of the EYFS; including all 7 areas, and provide examples and evidence of your experience in working as a key worker to a group of children aged between 0-5 years old.
- Understand the difference between safeguarding and child protection and how this is monitored in a nursery setting.
- Understand how to update children’s’ learning journeys weekly with observations, assessments and activity plans.
- A team worker and passionate about child care and development.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with children and adults.
So, what benefits can LEYF offer you?
LEYF staff are paid some of the highest wages in the sector. The LEYF team will support you to work per our unique LEYF Pedagogy whilst developing your skills and knowledge throughout your career with us.
As a permanent member, you will be entitled to:
- 50% discount on childcare costs at one of our 37 London Nurseries.
- 7% employer contribution pension.
- 23 days’ annual leave plus an additional 3 days over Christmas.
- 4 training days per year with our award winning staff and development programme.
We also offer additional discounts with GLL gym memberships and EE contracts.
Interested? Click Apply!
Apply for Nursery Practitioner (Lvl 3) - Gumboots Community Nursery
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly