CHILDREN’S CLUB MANAGER: Cyprus
3 days left
- Contract Type
CHILDREN’S CLUB MANAGER
NEW Vacancy for Children’s Club Manager at a lovely family hotel in Cyprus with immediate start date!
This role is the perfect opportunity for senior childcare professionals who wish to progress in the job they love, in a stunning environment, with a growing company. You will be leading the whole childcare operation in resort and it will be your responsibility to ensure children are cared for in a safe environment, that an exciting and engaging programme of activities are delivered to all age groups and that the club is run to exceptionally high standards. You will be working within a professional childcare team in order to provide the very best experience for the children. From the moment the children arrive in the club you will ensure they have the holiday of a lifetime experiencing new activities and letting their imaginations run wild.
Our team are flexible and always willing to go the extra mile to ensure that the children have a fun-filled and enjoyable time, which is what keeps families coming back to us year after year. The resorts may have incredible facilities for children but it is our team that really counts and makes the difference.
In your spare time you will be exploring hidden beaches, seeking out unspoilt villages and enjoying the local delicacies and culture. If you are looking for a job that pushes you to be your very best, that enables you to live in some of Europe’s most desirable coastal locations and to work alongside some of the best professionals in the industry, then this is the position for you.
- Ensure that our guests and their children benefit from the highest level of childcare.
- Organise and manage the day to day operation of the Explorers club for children aged 4 months to 11 years.
- Manage and oversee a team of nannies, rangers and Crew leaders.
- Provide a safe, hygienic and stimulating environment for children.
- Organise team meetings on a weekly basis and individual meetings throughout the season.
- Work in ratio if required during the season.
- Drive as required, including driving the children around the area in a safe and responsible manner.
- Plan appropriate menus and produce nutritious meals for children planned on a rota system.
- Assist in co-ordinating and implementing a range of activities both indoors and outdoors including evening entertainment in peak weeks.
- Liaise with the UK office.
- Communicate with the parents at the end of the day regarding their child’s wellbeing.
- Provide motivation & support for the team.
Abilities and expectations
- An attitude whereby ‘nothing is too much trouble’
- Excellent guest relations and interpersonal skills
- A degree of flexibility wherever possible to meet parent’s needs and wishes
- Outstanding work ethic
- Good numeric, administrative and organisational skills
- Good computer skills including Word and Excel
- A very keen eye for detail
- Good self-motivation
- Organised and pro-active
- Outgoing and fun
- CACHE level three qualified or equivalent recognised childcare qualification
- Managerial/senior experience in a childcare setting
- Experience in a childcare setting / similar role
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written)
- Strong swimmer
- Available for the whole season – April to October
- Full UK/EU driving licence
- UK/EU passport
- UK/ EU bank account
This role is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure and barring service check (criminal background check).