Nursery Staff West London
We are looking for full time nursery staff to join our very happy, friendly domestic nursery 'Little Darlings London'. We look after 16 children per day ranging form the ages of 6 months - 4 years. We operate exactly the same as a big nursery but in a home setting and we have created a warm and loving 'family like' atmosphere. We focus on teaching the children the importance of living a healthy lifestyle, encouraging lots of physical activities and we only provide healthy, nutritious snacks and lunches using whenever possible organic and sustainable ingredients. We have large garden in which we spend a lot of our time learning about nature and the environment.
When are open 50 weeks per year, closed over Christmas and New year, from 8am - 6pm and we are closed on Bank Holidays.
This role includes:
- keeping the children safe at all times.
- nappy changing and helping at mealtimes.
- being a key person.
- taking observations and contributing to activities and planning.
- helping to keep the setting clean and tidy.
It would suit someone who:
- has at least 2 years experience working in a UK nursery.
- who has a Level 2 or 3 qualification.
- has or is willing to obtain a full disclosure DBS and undertake paediatric first aid training.
- is kind, gentle, patient and really loves working with young children.
- has a good understanding of how to deliver the EYFS.
- likes animals as a dog and 2 cats live at the setting.
- has checkable references.