Room Leader - Welcome Bonus £1000*
Are you a supercharged, enthusiastic, Early Years professional, who wants to nurture and develop the next generation of superheroes? If so then Bright Horizons need you!
Our superhero HQ is based in Richmond and is well known for its passion, devotion, fantastic salaries and most of all for having fun!
This nursery is located on the corner of Orchard Road and Lower Richmond Road. We opened in 2011 and we gained an Outstanding in our first Ofsted Inspection. We have a capacity of 71 and looking for Nursery Nurse's to join our existing team.
What can we offer you?
- Retail Discount Scheme - provides you with great discounts, cashback and rewards for all employees.
- Flexible Working - We embrace flexibility as we understand how important this is to help support your lifestyle
- Time to refuel - Paid time off through Annual Leave
- Professional Development - We are committed to supporting you with your career at Bright Horizons. We are committed to providing our staff with the very best opportunity to reach their full potential
- Recognition - celebrations held across the organisation from a simple Thank You for a job well done or celebrating a promotion or birthday.
- Bright Foundation - Making a difference in the communities where we live and work is a key part of our mission. We do this through our registered charity which creates enriching play environments for disadvantaged children in the UK. We need you to help champion this!
Your role as Room Leader will include;
- Overseeing the smooth running and high quality early years practice within the room
- Being a key person carrying out all related responsibilities and to build relationships with children and their families
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Ensuring health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times
You may have experience of the following: Senior Nursery Nurse, Head of Unit, Senior Nursery Practitioner, Room Supervisor, Room Manager.
Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. Therefore, it is essential in making your application you disclose whether you have any pending charges, convictions, bind-overs or cautions and, if so, for which offences. This post will be exempt from the provisions of Section 4 (2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Therefore, applicants are not entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are 'spent' under the provision of the Act, and, in the event of the employment being taken up; any failure to disclose such convictions will result in dismissal or disciplinary action. The fact that a pending charge, conviction, bind-over or caution has been recorded against you will not necessarily debar you from consideration for this appointment.