PUT A SPRING IN YOUR STEP THIS MARCH!
Join A Group Of Vibrant And Forward-Thinking Nurseries Across Northwest London This Spring
At the core of the nursery group is the passion to promote independence and confidence in all children. Inspire understand that in order to achieve this it is important to ensure each Practitioner is invested in through training and equipped with the right tools to provide the best outcomes for all.
You will benefit from competitive salaries and the opportunity to progress within the group which is constantly expanding and developing staff internally.
All settings are “Good” or “Outstanding” with strong qualified leadership teams in place.
4 unique settings in Harrow, Wembley & Edgware
5 Classrooms with great facilities
Well-designed outdoor play area
Purpose Built facilities
Library and ICT area’s
Online platform for tracking children’s progress
Our client is looking for practitioners who are:
- Level 2 or 3 qualified as a minimum (Essential)
- Experience working with the Montessori approach (Desirable- training can be provided)
- Able to work in a busy day nursery
- Focused on delivering great quality of care to the children and parents
- Motivated and reliable
- Passionate about Early Years
- Creative and able to adapt to a fun and inspiring way of working
- Ability to motivate and inspire others
- Full- Time Position (40-45hrs per week)
- Positions to start ASAP
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Additional days holiday for each year of service
- Inclusion in company pension fund
- Children aged between 3 months and 5 years
Interviews are being held this week in Wembley Park. In order to apply please contact Osha Daley asap on 0203 826 1886
Daisy Chain is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer Recruitment training has been carried out and background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required